“ABAD” public legal entity run by the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan announces a vacancy for the position of “Food technologist” in the Project Management, Logistics and Quality Control Department:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organizing the development and application of the production techniques of family farms, small and medium entrepreneurs (hereinafter referred to as the "ABAD" food products) supported by the legal entity "ABAD";
• Preparation of technological maps and regulations of production process of ABAD products;
• Preparation of production procedures for new products of ABAD manufacturers;
• Monitoring of compliance with the technological regimes by the ABAD at all stages of the production process;
• Evaluate the raw materials and final food products of ABAD;
• Control the preparation of products produced by the ABAD members in accordance with food standards and recipes;
• Comply with the rules of general hygiene and organize regular nutritional analysis;
• Carry out the analysis of the raw materials, as well as the final products;
• Monitor the pre-and post-quality of ABAD products in accordance with food standards;
• Implementation of degustation and analyze the results;
• Ensure operational control and sanitary-hygienic activities at the production sites of ABAD;
• Development of technical documentation and preparation of ABAD presentation;
• Execute other tasks assigned by the Director and the Head of the Department.
The main part of the activities will be implemented at regional centres of ABAD PLE.
A University Degree
At least 2 years of experience in the relevant field
(MS WINDOWS, MS OFFICE, INTERNET, etc.) at a moderate level
English (intermediate level), Russian (intermediate level)
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com until August 20, 2018. Please indicate the name of the position (Food technologist) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
For additional information contact: (012) 444 74 08
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.